Give Someone A Really Useful Present - Help Them Learn To Drive!
Personalised gift vouchers for learner drivers
We offer gift vouchers for driving lessons or courses which can be given for any special occasion. For example:
- Birthday Present
- Christmas Present
- Passing Exams
- Thank You Gift
Our gift vouchers are personalised with the name of the individual recipient and you can choose any start date up to three months ahead.
Once your payment has been received, your gift voucher will be emailed to you within two working days. All you need to do then is to print it out and give it to the lucky recipient!
What value gift vouchers can I buy?
Clearway Driver Training driving lesson gift vouchers are available for any number of hours to suit any budget. Whether you just want to buy a novice driver their very first driving lesson, or whether you want to buy a course of lessons to help them out with the cost of learning to drive, we can provide whatever you need!
How can I pay for a gift voucher?
Payment for gift vouchers can be made to our office by bank transfer via BACS or Faster Payments. Our bank account details will be emailed to you on request.
The cost of the vouchers will depend upon when the lessons are taken and whether the recipient learner driver qualifies for any of our discounts.
In what areas can your gift vouchers be used?
Our instructors cover South Lincolnshire including Spalding, Bourne, The Deepings, Holbeach.
For full details of the areas we cover, please see our areas page.
How do I go about purchasing a gift voucher?
Please see our prices page for details of our current prices or contact us to discuss your requirements.
Is there anything else I should know?
Our gift vouchers are personalised for the recipient and will be e-mailed to you. Payment needs to be made before the voucher is issued, so please allow sufficient time for this when ordering your gift vouchers.
Gift vouchers are subject to the following terms & conditions:
- When issued, gift vouchers are assumed to be owned by the person buying the voucher. We will agree a date that the voucher starts ('valid from' date) with the purchaser. After this date, the voucher is assumed to be owned by the person named on the voucher.
- Gift vouchers are bespoke and personalised for the individual named on the voucher and are not transferable to anyone else.
- We keep records and copies of all gift vouchers we issue and we will not accept a voucher that doesn't match our records.
- Gift vouchers have no cash value
- Gift vouchers are valid for use up to six calendar months from the 'valid from' date. Vouchers not used in this time will not be accepted.
- Requests for refunds must be made in writing within thirty days from the 'valid to' date. Refunds will be subject to the deduction of an administration fee equal to either 10% of the value of the voucher or £10 (whichever is the higher figure).
- If the person buying the voucher requests a refund after the 'valid from' date, agreement from the person named on the voucher must be provided in writing before any refund can be issued.
- All lessons taken are subject to our standard terms and conditions.